Search This Blog

Sunday, August 9, 2015

A Project with my Guild

A few months ago the members of the Virginia Beach Modern Quilt Guild were challenged to make a block using Alsion Glass Spent as a focal fabric. 


We each were to make 12 blocks and then exchange them with the members in our group (12 per group) so you end up with 12 different blocks that all have the focal fabric. 

For my block I wanted to add flying geese



The blocks from my group, all so different.  Amazing to see how each person used the focal fabric






I can't reveal my quilt yet, they will all be shown at our next meeting on Aug 15, but here's a little sneak peek 



1 comment:

carolaj3 said...

You have become the SWAN of Flying Geese! I like your blocks and the other gals did well too. Gives me some ideas about the QW challenge we started last Saturday.