Search This Blog

Sunday, July 7, 2013

July ALYoF Goals

A Lovely Year of Finishes - a new month - July - a time to wipe the slate clean and set up some goals for July.  Even thought it is already a week into July and I haven't sewn jack.  

1.  I need to make two more Super Totes.  One is a late gift and one for a workshop with the Virginia Beach Modern Quilt Guild.  


2.  I need probably 16 more blocks to finish up this postage stamp quilt top.  I only want to get the blocks finished this month.  I'll worry about quilting it in another month.


3.  I want to get to the baby quilt that will go with this nursery set I made in April.  The baby has been born and I promised a quilt, but have yet to start it.  I should make it before he outgrows his crib.  



Linking up with the lovely Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts for the July A Lovely Year of Finishes.  Now, I have gone through and READ that she only wanted ONE item to finish - but hey, I'm going big this month!  

No comments: