Search This Blog

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sew Sunday June 9

Good morning all!  Anyone having a productive weekend?  I spent time yesterday with the Virginia Beach Modern Quilt Guild ladies for a sew in.  There were a six of us, which made for good chatting, admiring WIP's, and good eating.  








I didn't sew anything, but was cutting for my next Super Tote


and also for my first three blocks in the Tula Pink City Sampler QAL - these are the fabrics I chose, very ME.  A selection of Kaffe Fassett's that I had purchased together as a quarter yard roll and a selection of Oakshott cottons that came together in a fat quarter bundle called Spice.  It isn't available on their website any longer so I'm glad I grabbed it during my last Oakshott purchase.  



I have the first three blocks cut and put into baggies - during sewing time today I will get these together.


Last week I finished quilting this baby quilt, it needs binding and washing and more photos before heading to it's special home.










No comments: