Search This Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Some Stampin'

I'm trying to participate in this color challenge with Stampin' Up products  HERE, which is supposed to be FUN.  I'm thinking.  This is my entry for this week #99 challenge.  I'm supposed to be hurricane preppin', but I prefer to stamp or sew.  Anything to procrastinate.  Anyway, I was forced to combine these colors:  Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry (which I did not have, so I used like a mustard color) Old Olive, Island Indigo, and whisper white.  Well, it was a challenge alright.  

This was another version.  I'm not entirely happy with either one, but I'll keep trying.  Until, I actually have to go to the store and buy some water and non-perishable food stuff, I always end up with a hodge podge of goods.

This one WASN'T a challenge, I came up with it myself, and I like it better than the other two.  Now if they would make a challenge with Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Bashful Blue, I'm all set.  
And if you're wondering why there is a dinosaur in my background, I would say "isn't there one in your kitchen?".  If anyone is interested in Stampin' Up products - you can go to my website HERE.  

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty interpretation of the colors! And get busy on that hurricane prep....we are trying to get my dad to evacuate also, he is in Delaware! Anyway, thanks for playing with the ColourQ this week!