- Husband: What is in that package you got today?
- Me: Zippers.
- H: Zippers?
- Me: Yes.
- H: How many zippers? that was a pretty big package for just zippers.
- Me: Umm, a few. Oh, plus there were zipper pulls. And maybe a little fabric.
- H: Are you going to start sewing clothes now, because I just don't see why you need a couple dozen zippers.
- Me: I don't need them. I just need to have them on hand for when I do need them. For some things I am going to make. In the future. That I'll use zippers. And since I haven't made it yet, I didn't know what color, so I got all the colors.
- H: So, you bought a couple dozen zippers....
- Me: And pulls.
- H: And pulls for some time in the future when you might need them.
- Me: Yes. I'm going to make stuff that requires zippers.
- H: Stuff?
- Me: Stuff.
- H: .........walks away......probably to bang ahead against wall.
- Me: Maybe you shouldn't get the mail anymore. (loudly so he can hear over the banging)
Awesome zippers I ordered from Zip It! They came super fast.
What won't I be able to make with this rainbow of zippers?
And pulls, don't forget the pulls!
And just because I had to show him I need zippers for stuff I'm going to make, I made a zip pouch. A zip pouch which required a zipper and a pull.
I like the back of zip pouches to be linen. I'll need more linen because I have a lot of zippers now. I'll have to warn him about that package.