Whoop - whoop! Here are my choices for the Blogger's Choice Fat Quarter Bundle contest. I could win these fabrics! And they would make such a deep rustic earthy quilt, love them! It was hard to narrow down the choices when your choice is EVERYTHING! And I'm just under the deadline, by a whole day.
1. Kaffe Fassett Collective Brown Map
2. Kaffe Fassett Teal Spot
3. Bella Solid Natural
4. Kaffe Fassett Paprika Spot
5. Bella Solid Rust
6. Bella Solid Turquoise
7. Bella Solid Earth
8. Kaffe Fassett Collective Brown Big Blooms
9. Central Park Teal Tonal Brush
10. Central Park Multi Wavy Stripes
11. Central Park Cream Tossed Flowers
12. Central Park Brown Wild Ferns
You can read about the contest HERE, on Laura's blog, thanks to her for setting up this contest. And thanks to Fat Quarter Shop for sponsoring. We were supposed to chose 12 prints and 3 solids according to the 'rules'. I had already chose these 12 fabrics for my bundle when I re-read the rules, and saw a lot of other bloggers 'broke' the rules, so I'm going with these.