Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Vote for Me! (please) And Good News

EVERYONE GO OVER HERE AND VOTE FOR MY BLOGGERS CHOICE BUNDLE!  I'M #316!  THERE IS A COMMUNITY CHOICE AWARD FOR THREE BUNDLES WITH THE MOST VOTES.  Thank you, I will love you forever.


I HAVE A COMMISSION!!!!  Really, I don't know where to start, too many ideas going through my head.  I feel like I'm going to make 3 quilts, and say, here, pick one.   Also, I wet my pants from the excitement.  My husband told me not to take payment, because it is someone we know.  I asked, then how is that a commission?  That is a FAVOR, and a big one, especially if I end up with three, or they end up with three.  I am taking payment!  

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Wonderful news about the commission, of course you should be paid, likely you have set the price at a fraction of what the quilt will be worth.