Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

A little bit of this, a lot of that

I really needed to get to updates for FTLOS2 swap, I have made more progress than this, but this is the only photo I have.  A little improv piecing as well as precise paper piecing.    

For a 12" block, this is taking a lot of effort and thought.  Most of one day I spent working through my ideas.  

Oh, right, this is something different from the FLOS2 swap, don't want mass confusion.  

I wanted this sign for the block, but this came out way to bright.  To see what I am working on check here.

Solving the problem by adding a piece of used tea bag over the yellow fabric before writing.  I used free motion to write the script with my machine.  

See that bit of gold on the dress ~ that is Godiva Chocolate wrapper.  I have a few more ideas, just not enough space in 12" to execute all of them.  I'll need more Godiva to get through this.  

I so loved making this zippy pouch, I knew there were more in my future.  This one is for our Aunt, I made if from scraps I have of her sons' clothing. I'm finishing a quilt for them (here), and I do have the top completed.  

I did a little quilting on the back for this one.  It is a simple pouch to make there is a tutorial here, well simple, after the first two.  

No comments: