First of all, can I just hyperventilate for a moment - We are in the the third quarter of 2012!!!!! Where has the year gone? I have to get motivated to finish a few projects, and here is my motivation, I'm linking up with Rhonda's Finish Along 2012 for the third quarter, because there are prizes!
My List of UFO's that I want off my shelf in the next three months:
1. Tokyo Subway Map: This top I finally completed here, in March. I have pieces for the back cut, but not together yet.
This one is just for fun, I have no one in mind to give this too, I just love the colors and the patterns.
2. Sunflowers: This one has been up on my wall for way too long - I would like this top together and quilted. Really, someone paid me for this one and it has been months. Luckily, they are patient or afraid me - one or the other.
3. Wedding Quilt: For my son and his bride who were married in May - a signature quilt, everyone at the reception signed one of these squares.
4. Aqua and Orange Bee Blocks: I want to get this one finished mostly because I have fabrics set aside for the blocks that I would like to drop back into my fabric pool. I'm still playing with the configuration of the blocks, this is a photo of one way the blocks could go. This Bee has been over for a few months now, and I think I have had my blocks for not quite a year, I think I should get them together before I hit that year mark.
5. Aqua and Red from NuBees: Now this one, I am getting this together!!! I came across this photo looking up UFO's and I have totally altogether forgotten these blocks existed. I got them all after several months in NuBees Flickr Group last year. I love this monthly group, because you can hop in and out as your schedule requires. Honestly, I don't even know where these blocks are, and it looks from the photo as if they are ready to go, I can sew a few seams, and done. I'm hunting these up today!
That's five, which is slightly ambitious on top of other things for the quarter. I need to get sewing. Like, right now. It's 110 degrees here today anyway, and I'm planning on not setting foot outside.
Keep Calm and Sew On!