I also had a Sew Saturday.
And look. A clean surface. It happens. Rarely. We won't talk about the other surfaces in the room, or the floor, I have artfully edited the photo to only show the table.
On Sew Saturday I finished everything (but the quilt) for a friend's nursery.
Crib Bumper Pads, Pillow, Changing Pad, and Divided Fabric Basket all using Sarah Watts Timber and Leaf, the choice of the baby Mama.
Problems. The pillow cover was just too large for the pillow form, it was loosey goosey.
And I sewed the label on upside down. Oops.
After going to bed, and being kept up by the realization I screwed this up, I finally figured out I could still turn the pillow cover inside out and tighten up the seams, and un-sew the label and re- apply. Oh, right, sleep. All good now.
I bought the pattern for the Divided Fabric Basket by Noodlehead a couple of months ago and this was my first opportunity to make one.
I had a couple of un-clear moments with the pattern, as happens
all the time sometimes for me when following a pattern.
I used the pellon 808 and the fusible fleece on the outside pieces as directed, and I think I'm in love, I will be making more, especially one for me. (The back fabric is a Riley Blake fabric)
I bought a plain changing pad and added fabric from the line to the top to match the rest of the pieces for the nursery.
Today I am working on the back for a quilt - more to come on that one!