Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Goal Setting

I'm going to jump on this band wagon with Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts and Melissa of Sew Bittersweet ( and can I add that I just love sew blog names!) for their Lovely Year of Finishes May Party.  This one should be easy to complete because now it is on two different lists and it is partially finished.  

Finish quilting 'I Don't Get It' which was my Pantone Emerald Challenge quilt.  


It's quite beautiful, shimmery with the Oakshott cottons I used.  


And second, for the goal setting party, I am going to finish a top with these pieces.  I still don't know exactly where it's going - but it will go.  And thank you for all the pieces of of advice on these colors.  I love all the colors, but they aren't all playing nice, but I have ideas of where I am going, just need some sewing time to execute new plans.



Two is good.  
Have you linked up with the goal setting party?

4 comments:

Mara said...

2 goals are good, I was a little late in posting also, and just posted mine, good luck in getting it done, your Pantone quilt is beautiful.

Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts said...

Oh I can't wait to see the emerald finished in your own fantastic way

heart of charnwood said...

I dont get it- i so do! Love that quilt top, can't wait to see it finished!! :o) Good Luck

jeifner said...

I forgot to link up, so I set my own goals :) I like the I Don't Know.