I've been steadily getting through Christmas items.
Like this one.
This is some of the out of print fabrics I went on a rampage for a couple of weeks ago.
I am in love with this pillow cover - but it is a gift and headed to it's new home.
I didn't follow a pattern for the pillow cover, and I've only made one other one.
This one turned out much better than the first. I added a lining to the back fabric, to help with stability. I used a simple envelope style back.
I think the trick to the pillow covers is to make them smaller than the pillow form. I read that somewhere, so I did it here, and the cover fit snugly around the pillow form.
I finished another quilt, which I will have to add on another post - but here are some of the blocks I used
I have also finished scarves, bee blocks and now I'm tired and cranky.
My output has been tremendous, and it isn't over yet. Still have a few more days to go, and one more quilt to attempt to get out the door.
I hope all of you are having good days leading up to the Holidays. I am still waiting for my grandbaby to get here, and the mama is getting impatient. She is also tired and cranky.