Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Calvin

I took a break from my sewing room to attend the birth of my first grandchild.
He was due on Christmas Day, and he decided 6:33 a.m. Christmas morning was a good time.

Momma & Christmas Calvin are doing swimmingly.
Oma / Nana / Gammy (not sure yet what my name is) is planning the spoiling.

Christmas Calvin and his favorite Nana (don't tell the other one)

I might sew later this week.  If his Momma insists on having him back.
His name isn't Christmas, it is Calvin, I just keep calling him that.  He might get stuck with it.


6 comments:

Colleen said...

Congratulations, Mary. What a Christmas present!

heart of charnwood said...

Terrific news, Merry Christmas little Calvin!

Leanne said...

Congratulations, he looks adorable and you look so happy to see him. What a wonderful Christmas.

qwilltr said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations! Let the fun begin...but DON'T call him Christmas! He will not be happy later on and you will no longer be his favorite Nana! I'm just saying...

jane said...

Congratulations Think of all the fun you'll have cuddling with him under a handmade quilt.

Unknown said...

How's Grandpa doing?