Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

November Dones - Fresh Sewing Day



Whhooppp - Already December.... are you panicking yet?  I panic around December 20, so I still have a good 3 weeks of pretending to be on top of everything.

Thanks on all the comments about corner binding, it's nice to know I'm not the only one being stumped.  Also, thank you to those of you that offered tips and sent emails, I will try them ALL.  





I'm feeling good about what I have done in November. The center photo is a quilt I finally finished for myself, and I keep telling people, it's mine, I'm not giving it up.  The first photo will be a Christmas present, and just so you all don't feel as if I'm way ahead of you, I intended to give that to the person over the summer, while he was having surgery.  And the granny square baby quilt has been delivered, I just love giving a baby quilt!  

I'm working on baby things for the upcoming grandson arrival.  I mean, what kind of Nana am I if I don't even have a quilt done for the boy?  My girlfriend made him a quilt already.......

Linking up with Lily's Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day.


Lily's Quilts







2 comments:

heart of charnwood said...

Well done Mary, some great finishes again!

Just Sew Sue said...

A very productive month.