Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

So many happenings

There are so many swaps, QAL, FAL, groups happening on blogs and Flickr it is getting hard to keep up!
I'm going to have to do some picking and choosing (which may happen all on it's own, as I sometimes bust deadlines).
all year with prizes!  You can join the Flickr Group and sign up for each month. Did I mention prizes?


Ever busy and supportive Leanne  is running this year's 2013 Finish A Long, you can also join anytime and show off your photos in the Flickr pool.  This one is a quarterly sign up, which I missed this quarter, but I have a photo up anyway, always hopeful, that's me!  Did I mention there are prizes? 

she can quilt


Also happening on Flickr is the  Pantone Emerald 2013 Quilt Challenge you can join up anytime but entries must be submitted by March 8.  There are 3 categories, and I already have my Emerald Green fabric!  But not my idea yet.  There were stunning quilts last year in the Tangerine Tango Challenge.  This group is being run by Ali, go take a peak at her blog.  
2013 Emerald Quilt Challenge


My own swap, Postage Stamp Block is finishing up.  Some have asked about a second round, so I hope to move forward with that!

In the mean time, time to get cracking on some bee blocks for January! 

 


No comments: