Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Postage Stamp Block Swap

I have started a new Flickr Group for swapping the Postage Stamp Block.


The mail date for US group members will be January 10, 2013 and the mail date for International members will be January 3, 2013.

Rules?
Sigh, there must be guidelines 
Each Block will consist of 16 squares
Each square 2 1/2"
Therefor, each block should be 8 1/5" unfinished
Swap as many blocks as you would like 5 or 50 - it's up to you.
Send a SASE postage paid for your return blocks.  
If you join and participate agree to adhere to the Jan 10, 2013 mailing date.  

Great scrap busting block!


These can be whipped up in no time!  
Come join the group HERE!

Very last day to enter the GIVE AWAY for Ruby Red Bundle of Oakshott Cottons!
Drawing is 10/31/12!

2 comments:

HouseManagerLady said...

I joined the flickr group. This will be my very first swap and I'm terribly excited! I just got my hot little hands on some 2.5 precut and I think this will be a good fit for my first swap.

Francine said...

Sounds great, Mary!