I was a little bit afraid to go back and see what little I had accomplished in September, but it turned out to be an alright month. I am pleased with what I have finished in the short amount of sewing time I had in the month.
Some photos in this mosaic have not been shown yet.
1 and 2. Bee Blocks for Gone Quiltin Bee, I finished up this Bee in September, but I think it was supposed to be August. Anyway, I did them all! Yay!
3. Bee Block for Sewn Together Bee, actually an August block, but I just completed it on 9/30 (you know me - Ms. Procrastinator)
4. Same Bee Sewn Together, but the September block and since I made it on 9/30, still in the right month! But it has to go to Norway, so I feel I only half accomplished the task for this one.
5. One of the two blocks I need to make for September - Running with Scissors Bee. Also made on 9/30, so technically in the right month. I still have to make the block for the other September Queen. Another halfsie.
6. One of my Minky madness baby receiving blankets. I'll be making a few more of these in the next few months.
7. This was a small zip pouch for Mini Scrap Swap, this is the one I ended up keeping because the zipper was skewed, I made another (didn't take a photo) and sent that off to my partner. The last day for mailing, but ON TIME!
8. A block for QAWII, I have two more blocks for this group to get to this week.
9. I am freaking QUILTING this now! More to come soon on that. I was beginning to think I could no longer call myself a quilter.
10 and 11. Zip pouch, mailed late and now I can't participate (BAD) for PLPS5, front and back. I mailed my partner some extra goodies for being patient with my tardiness.
12. Her other present, a oilcloth make up bag. I had to take this photo at the post office before mailing.
Also, I made this row of blocks for a group project:
Most of the projects were late, for their very important date for the month of September, but I got them done! I'm working on being more punctual this month. (Don't laugh too much at that one.)
Nelly's new friend Cooper, we think we'll keep him.