Already it is March, I feel as if I should start making my Christmas things now as to have them done in time. Don't you? I always wait until November, then I get about one fourth of the gifts made that I want to.
Here are some of the items I made in February. Most are bee and swap items. Normally, this would make me feel as if I hadn't accomplished enough, but there were almost two weeks on the sofa watching Duck Dynasty (seriously, have you ever watched that show? I am hooked!) sickness, so I will give myself a pass for February.
1 and 2. are blocks for girls in the Quilt Around the World II Flickr group.
3. This is a row of 8 wonky Bento blocks for one of my fellow strippers in Strip Quilters
4. Fabric basket made from Pink Penguin tutorial for VBMQG swap.
5. Emerald Challenge progress
6. Addition to a block for Traveling Quilts group on Flickr
7. One of the blocks for 4X5 Modern Bee, I made 5 of these in different colors.
8. February's block for Simply Solids - we used our stash and I made 2 blocks.
9. AND my new machine, Sully - too bad I've been down with strep and bronchitis so I haven't used him much.
Three things for sight seers stopping by, first a big Thank you, and I hope you'll come back.
Two, I am having a give away for my Birthday, entries end March 3, midnight EST
you can enter HERE
The prize is $20 Gift Card from my sponsor Pink Chalk Fabrics
I have started Round 2 of the Postage Stamp Block Swap on Flickr - blocks shipping by May 1, 2013.
Join at any time, swap out as many blocks as you want, this is a scrapbuster block.
Finally, linking up with Lily's Quilts Fresh Sew Day
Keep Calm and Quilt On!