I am joining up with Quilting Gallery for the Beat the Winter Blues Blog Hop Give Away
My giveaway is for a fat quarter stack of Sweetwater Noteworthy! I love this line of fabric!
|Fat Quarter stack for one winner|
In preparing for this post I went to Sweetwater's blog and read how they came up with the idea for this line. Sometimes you look at a fabric a little different if you know where it is coming from!
|(Not included in winning fat quarter packet)|
I used some of this Bucket List in a recent block:
|Bucket List added to this block.|
For those of you stopping by for the blog hop - welcome, I hope you are having fun reading new blogs, and entering in loads of give aways - I will be too!
I am hosting a Flickr swap - Postage Stamp Block Swap, open to anyone on Flickr with a mailing date of May 1, 2013
Visit the group for details if you are interested.
Fun Facts for the Beat the Winter Blues Giveaway:
1. Please be a follower of my blog, just click 'join this site' over on the right hand side.
2. Leave a comment to enter - tell me something on your bucket list.
(on my bucket list is a trip to Oregon for the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show)
3. One entry per person, please. I will delete multiple comments to keep everything fair.
**I have had to delete a few comments - just one per person, please**
4. I need to be able to contact you at the end of the give away - verify you are not a 'no reply' commenter. If a winner is chosen that has left a 'no reply' comment, another winner will be chosen.
5. I will chose a winner on Friday March 15, 8 a.m. EST by Mr. Random Number Generator, and post on my blog as well as email the winner. I will ship international!